Friday, May 05, 2006

Feeling better...8 days

Thursday is my day off from training. I took it easy Thursday and allowed myself to rest and recover from the cold a bit more. I felt much better Thursday than the day before. I went for a swim this morning. Fridays are usually my long swim day, but after the last episode in the pool, I decided to do a little less than planned. I ended up with a 1.3 mile straight swim and felt great afterwards. I was very happy to get in a good session since the last week has been less than stellar, to say the least.
This time next week, the J family will be heading to Panama City Beach Florida for the Gulf Coast Triathlon. 8 days til race day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a adventure ball site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home