Monday, August 14, 2006

!!Cold!!

Not the brrrrr kind of cold, but the stuffy head kind of cold. $hi#!!! I don't do sick well.
I think something in my biochemical structure wakes up the week before a race and commands my immune system to open the door just a bit to let in a few stray germs. It started Thursday with itchy eyes and has progressed to sinus congestion today.
I have a sprint race coming up Saturday. No biggie. But it's our local race and I'd like to do well.
In spite of the cold, I had an awesome ride Saturday with the club and took a monster pull at the end to bring us home. Workouts have gone great lately. Hopefully the cold will pass quickly and I'll be able to do my best come Saturday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow What is going on with all these homes with severe mold problems. I cant believe the problems we are having in our homes today. It has always been here. ask about Mold Prevention

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home