Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook Help

Facebook experts, open the picture below and take a look. See the banner running across the middle of the page?
HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Nothing happening on the training front for me. I've got a really bad cold (KJ had it last week) and I haven't trained since Monday. I started feeling it coming on Saturday and it got a little worse every day -- congestion, sinus pressure, burning eyes, sore throat, coughing, fever, aches, the whole bit. I left work at 9am yesterday and went to the doc. I'm now on antibiotics and hope to be back at it soon. My fever finally broke last night and I feel a good bit better today. It's tough laying around knowing fitness is melting away. I just keep telling myself it's early in the year and I have plenty of time to make up for it.
One good thing about being home is I don't have to get out in this crazy cold weather.

Happy Training,
TJ

10 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Facebook, Twitter, et al, it all scares me, good luck with that and feel better soon! I had two rounds of the shiz and it sucked so hang tough and get the gunk out!

9:39 AM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Sorry, no idea on the FB thing but hope you're feeling better soon. I can't believe how "cold" it is in FL. Not as cold as Minnesota, though :-)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Wes said...

Use a better browser :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Thanks Wes! I just loaded Firefox and that took care of it.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I love Firefox, it's the best! Hope you are feeling better soon!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Doris said...

I was going to suggest Firefox but the CodeGeek beat me to it ;o)

I {heart} open source software!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What is COLD, by the way?

Did you make that crust in the post below? I am totally impressed. I tried to make a pie with a homemade crust ONCE! It was a disaster. The crust ended up looking like potato chips.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without prescription trecator-sc Buy capoten Cheap ultram Low price levaquin 50mg brahmi 10mg zocor

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home