Friday, September 29, 2006

Photographic Crash Evidence



The photos are in.....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It pains me to show him in this condition.
You can see the aerobar pointing up, the broken seat mount,and if you look closely, you can see the rip in the seat on the floor.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The red spot on the pad of my hand is where most of my weight was placed.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The PG rated road rash. I'll save the R rated for another post. Painful stuff!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, soon after the crash...before the real pain set in.

3 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

OH MY GOOD GOD!!!

How sad to see him (I mean you) in that condition!!! What's the prognosis...new bike? Or is he fixable?

My sincerest thoughts are with you... :(

10:15 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

he'll live.
no new bike needed.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodnes that was all. See, thats why bicyclists shave there legs. Get well soon!!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home