Saturday, April 05, 2008

Soggy Saturday

Feeling much better today, but the weather conspired against me.
It started raining this morning and didn't stop until late in the afternoon.
The lightning was cracking most of the day as well.

I plan to get out early in the morning for a run...the first in a week.
The weather is predicted to be much better tomorrow.

But first I'm heading over to Ironman Live to catch some of the action at IM OZ before calling it a day.


The view from my patio today.....



Happy Training,
TJ

8 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Ha! I ran in the rain today! No lightning for me though! That's a serious no go!!

11:57 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Wes ~ I thought about it, but the lightning was too bad. Even Caesar was freaked out by it. He followed me out on the patio. That's him in the background whimpering and scratching my leg wanting to go back inside.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Weather....love it or hate it! Here's to better training weather in your future.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got your run in! Darn weather!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Sounds like the same stuff we had over the weekend. Luckily I got out for a good brick workout before it hit. Lightening, not good.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

You just never know this time of year...

5:31 PM  
Blogger Judi said...

I ran 20 in the pouring down rain last week. No lightening though.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

It was not so much the weather this weekend that got me as much as the Masters Tournament. Kinda like a mini-vacation from everything that I normally would do on a weekend.

Murtha...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home