Monday, March 31, 2008

Grab Bag

Cough! Cough!! Cough!!! Cough!!!!

(room clears)…………..Sneeze!!!!!!

Snort…..Hack

Blow

Breathe

Repeat

….is how I’ve spent my last few days.

Being sick sucks!

Yeah…I know….cue the violins Maestro!

Moving on….

I’ve started a “side” blog as a place where I can put any non-tri/endurance related stuff that doesn’t quite fit here. Pictures, videos, maybe an original tune every now and then, stuff like that ... or whatever else I come across. It’ll pretty much be a grab bag. I’ve put a link to it in the side bar under my profile. (*note: the side blog is on hold for now*)

Also, for those of you that may not know, Bolder has started an awesome effort to help raise cancer awareness. Write2Fight is the name of the site and it’s all about sharing stories related to how cancer has impacted your life. Head over and visit or contribute. There’s a link to it in the sidebar.

Happy Training…cough….hack

TJ

6 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Hope it's just allergies :-) Get well soon!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

Oh no, sounds like you've got what a bunch of other folks also have. Have fun with the new blog and hope you're feeling better soon!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bolder said...

thanks for the support of the write2fight.com movement TJ.

hope you are feeling better soon!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Why the side blog? Just post it all on this one - we like the tri stuff and the other stuff...

2:12 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Ironjenny ~ After your comment and a few emails from others, looks like the other blog may have a short life.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home