Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's coming....

Fitness that is.
Coach G said the fitness would quickly return, but it sure didn't feel like it the first couple of weeks back. I had a solid week of training this week and feel great. I'll finish up with about 11 hours total for the week after an easy run tomorrow. I also managed to fit in 60 hours of work between swim bike and run sessions.
Gulf Coast Triathlon is getting closer and I'm looking forward to seeing how my fitness develops between now and then. Should be fun.

Happy Training,
TJ

6 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Dang, nice training on top of a heavy work week. :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger ShirleyPerly said...

You sound like my husband with those work hours. Way to get your workouts in!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

YAY, glad to know that you're alive! GCT, I'm so sad that I'll miss it this year.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Wes said...

that's cause you're a stud... :-)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Bullet said...

Get after it. It'll come!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Gulf Coast? I did that a few years ago! It was a great race and copy's IMFL in some areas (don't know if you have done that race before or not). Glad you are feeling better. I have had pneumonia and it sucks! Hope everything else is going well.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home