Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged

Jobs I've Held:
High School Summer Jobs
Farm Work
Construction
College
Retail Clerk
After College
Calibration Technician
Calibration Laboratory Team Leader


Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
The Right Stuff
Star Wars
National Treasure
ET

My Guilty Pleasures:
Beer
Margaritas
Naps

Places I Have Lived:
I’ve lived in South GA all my life

Shows I Enjoy:
Miami Ink
Dr. G
The New Detectives
Modern Marvels


Vacation Spots:
North Georgia Mountains
Dayton Beach Florida
Panama City Beach Florida
Gatlinburg Tennessee
Denver Colorado
Fairbanks Alaska


Favorite Foods:
Chocolate
Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Ice Cream
Tacos
Pizza
Fried Chicken

Websites I Visit Daily:
Everything in the sidebar on my blog


Body Parts I Have Injured:
Knee (water skiing)
IT Band (running)
Elbow (bicycle crash)
Arm (motorcycle crash)
Arm (Baseball)

Awards I've Won:
5th Grade three leg race co-champion (a proud moment)
Softball League Champs
A few age groups awards


Nicknames I've Been Called:
Cheetah….Not cause I’m fast….long story
Work Horse (by my roadie homies cause I don't mind pulling)

I'm Tagging:
Wes
Trimama
Taconite Boy
TriJack
Rural Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Tri-Dummy said...

You had some good ones...

thanks for sharing.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home