Monday, January 22, 2007

WIR

Monday morning. Time to review the previous week.
Last week was my first “full” week of training this year. I hit every workout ( 3 swims, 3 bikes, 4 runs, 2 strength sessions) and ended up with just over 10 hours of training for the week. I’ll add the core back in this week. I had a momentary lapse of common sense Saturday morning and decided to do my ride on the trainer, even though the weather was nice. Two hours later I was asking myself….WTF were you thinking? It’s all good though. What don’t kill ya….right!

I followed the trainer ride with a walk along the river with D, K, and Caesar. Which was followed by a trip to the ice cream shop. Vanilla for me….dipped in chocolate. Oh yeah!
Had a great swim this morning. Nothing fancy, 1600 yards straight.
Long run this afternoon…9-10 miles…probably in the rain.
Life is good.

TJ

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's an impressive workout! I hope the rain is gone for ya now. I had a good time running in it yesterday!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life IS good. Great week for you!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on your first full week of training! Very impressive. :)

I loved the Triple Chocolate Meltdown post, btw. I have to tell you that although I'm a devoted chocolate-lover, the giant Blondie thing they have at Applebees is also to die for.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good week. Doesn't it feel good to get back into routine?

You've been tagged - check out www.mydailyspin.com for details...

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home